Easy product returns
You can return the product without providing a reason within 14 days.
This product is available in our stores
NOTE: This product has been replaced by a new model: GC-201.01
G201 P00K0B-M12000 is designed to control of simple cooling devices working both in low and high ranges of the temperature.
For low power equipment (in most cases) device allows connection of all controlled appliances: the compressor, the heater, the fan, straight into the controller, without need to connect additional contactors. It is possible thanks to application of 16A and 30A relays.
- ON/OFF switch built in
- Network power supply 230V (transformer built in)
- Outputs operating under 230V voltage.
- Two temperature sensors.
- Possibility to connect NTC 10k sensors (Danfoss, Eliwell, and others)
- Buttons for automatic control defrosting.
- It signals the stage of work of the compressor and whole process of the defrosting.
- Two outputs of relays (16A), or single one but of a high power (30A relay).
- Programmable choice for second device (the heater, the fan, the light, the valve)
- Automatic defrosting of the evaporator.
- Signaling of damage in circuits of sensors and emergency work.
- Chance to monitor the state of work of the thermostat behind means of the computer