Information Clause GDPR
INFORMATION CLAUSE FOR CLIENTS/CONTRACTORS
According to Art. 13 sec. 1 and 2 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Regulation on data protection, hereinafter: GDPR), we inform you that:
The administrator of personal data is Elgra W.E. Kubik sp.j., based in Opole at ul. Kępska 21, 45-129 Opole.
The Data Administrator can be contacted in writing: via e-mail at the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org or by traditional mail at the registered office address indicated above.
The administrator has NOT appointed a Data Protection Officer.
Purpose and basis of processing
We process your personal data on the basis of:
1. article 6 sec. 1 letter b GDPR in order to implement the provisions of the contract - processing is necessary to perform activities before concluding the contract and to implement its provisions;
2. article 6. sec. 1 letter c GDPR in order to keep accounting and tax documentation - processing is necessary to fulfill the legal obligation arising from art. 74 of the Accounting Act and others relating to taxpayers;
3. article 6 sec. 1 letter f GDPR in order to implement the legitimate interest of the administrator, i.e.:
4. conducting correspondence (e.g. received via the contact form or e-mail),
5. pursuing possible claims and protection against claims related to the concluded contract,
6. fulfillment of contracts with customers, contractors and suppliers of the administrator.
d) article 6 sec. 1 letter a and art. 9 sec. 2 letter a RODO for the purposes indicated in the content of consents to the processing of personal data - if such consents were expressed.
Recipients of personal data
Personal data may be transferred to the following data recipients:
1. banks and payment operators - in order to perform correct settlements;
2. state authorities (e.g. ZUS, tax offices and other authorized under the law) - in order to perform the obligations incumbent on the administrator;
3. entities providing logistics services (i.e. Poczta Polska and couriers);
4. entities operating our ICT systems (i.e. hosting companies, IT service providers)
5. marketing agencies and other entities supporting us in marketing activities;
6. entities providing us with legal, HR, accounting, tax or advisory services.
Your personal data may be transferred outside the European Economic Area as part of the Administrator's use of the services of entities providing IT solutions and systems, which entities may store personal data on servers located outside this area (including in the United States) or as part of provision of services by the Administrator related to the conducted business activity - to the extent necessary to perform them,
the basis for such a transfer may be a decision of the European Commission stating an adequate level of protection or the application of appropriate legal safeguards, which are in particular standard contractual clauses for the protection of personal data, approved by the European Commission.
in the event that the European Commission does not issue a decision stating an adequate level of protection or does not provide appropriate legal safeguards, personal data may be transferred to a third country on the basis of one of the premises listed in art. 49 sec. 1 of the GDPR, including in particular on the basis of your explicit consent. You have the right to obtain a copy of personal data transferred to a third country.
Data retention period
Your personal data will be stored for the period necessary to perform the concluded contract, the limitation period for claims arising from it and the period of storage of related settlement documents, and after termination of the concluded contract:
1. until the contract is terminated or expires or until the receivables resulting from the contract are fully settled, taking into account the period provided for pursuing any claims arising from this contract, as well as for the period required by law (e.g. the Accounting Act;
2. until the date of submitting a justified objection or withdrawal of consent, when the basis for the processing of personal data is the legitimate interest of the administrator or the voluntary consent of the data subject;
3. for the period necessary to conduct correspondence with you (e.g. received via the contact form or e-mail) and to determine, defend and pursue any claims arising from such correspondence.
Rights of data subjects
You have the right to:
1. to the extent that the basis for the processing of your personal data is the consent expressed on the basis of the provisions of the GDPR - the right to withdraw such consent. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the processing that was carried out before its withdrawal;
2. access your data and receive a copy thereof;
3. rectification (correction) of personal data;
4. restriction the processing of personal data;
5. deletion of personal data;
6. lodging a complaint with the President of the Personal Data Protection Office (ul. Stawki 2, 00-193 Warsaw), when you consider that the processing of your personal data violates the provisions of the GDPR.
Information about the requirement to provide data
Providing your data is voluntary, but necessary to establish cooperation. Without providing data, it is impossible to conclude contracts or perform them.
Your data will not be subject to automatic processing in this profiling.