Easy product returns
You can return the product without providing a reason within 14 days.
This product is available in our stores
The PJEZY series controller has been designed to control the operation of devices without a condenser fan operating at negative temperatures below 0 ° C, where defrosting takes place by means of electric heaters or hot gas injection. The controllers work as a thermometer and thermostat, additionally controlling the defrosting function. The end of the defrost process depends on the temperature of the sensor placed on the evaporator, or on the duration of the defrost. This model of controller is equipped with two temperature sensor inputs (chamber temperature sensor and evaporator temperature sensor) and an additional digital input. The controller has two relay outputs: for compressor management (10A) and for defrost management (8A).
- Power supply: 230Vac + 10 / -15% 50 / 60Hz
- Resolution: 1 ° C
- Working range: -50 to +100 degrees Celsius
- Permissible ambient humidity: 10 to 90%
- Relay contacts load: 10A, 8A
- Equipment: 2 NTC detectors
- Temp. working -10 to +50 degrees Celsius
- Mounting hole dimensions for CAREL PJEZY0H000: 74x29mm