Easy product returns
You can return the product without providing a reason within 14 days.
This product is available in our stores
The TESTO 316-3 leak detector is a device for detecting leaks in refrigeration systems. The detector meets all requirements of the F-gas regulation with a sensor sensitivity of 4 g/year. Thanks to automatic zeroing, the testo 316-3 detects leaks even in rooms in which escaping refrigerant is already present. In light of the F-Gas Act, it is an indispensable tool as equipment for businesses servicing refrigeration and air conditioning equipment and installations.
The leak detector meets the requirements of the f-gas Act of 15 May 2015 (and its subsequent amendments) and, in particular, those listed in the Regulations of the Minister of Development on the minimum requirements for technical equipment of the entrepreneur and personnel engaged in activities covered by certification. Tool accepted by UDT during entrepreneur's inspection.
Manufacturer no.: 0563 3163
- leakage indicated by LED and sound signal
- easy operation with a single button
- sensitivity below <4g/year.
- Operating humidity: 20 to 80% RH
- Weight: 500g (with batteries)
- Dimensions: 270 x 60 x 61mm
- Operating temperature: -18 to +50 °C
- Detection of: R22; R134a; R32, R406A; R411A; R507; R502; CFC-HFC-HCFC
- Sensor life: Approx. 80 to 100 h (equivalent to approx. 1 year)
- Sensitivity: 4 g/a (0.15 oz/a)
- Standard: EN14624:2012; SAE J1627
- EU Guideline: 2004/108/EG
- Battery type: 2xD
- Battery life: 16h continuous operation
- Storage temperature: 0 to +50 °C
- TESTO 316-3 detector
- Carrying case
- Calibration protocol