Easy product returns
You can return the product without providing a reason within 14 days.
Attention: This model has replaced an older one: G-203 P00KL0–M1234D
GECO GC203.02 PGC203.02-1A1 MGC203.02-1 is designed to control of cooling devices working both in low and high ranges of the temperature.
In case of the refrigerator application it is possible to connect a door open sensor, which fully controls the compressor, the heater and the light depending on the time of the door opening.
For low, medium and high power equipment the device allows connection of all controlled appliances: the compressor, the heater, the fan and light, straight into the controller without need to connect additional contactors. It is possible thanks to 16A and 30A relays.
Device can be used for appliances where usage of standard thermostat is impossible. Thanks to the separation of the executive part from the contro one and usage of the 20 mm thick panel the controller can be directly installed inside the niche or a speciall masking frame. This solution is especially recommended for small and medium size cold rooms.
- ON/OFF switch built in.
- The control panel 20mm thick, and working under safe 5V voltage
- Possibility to install the panel without necessity for the hole cutting, thanks to the special masking frame.
- 230V network power supply of the executive module (transformer built in).
- Four outputs of relays operating under 230V voltage.
- Two temperature sensors and door open sensor working under safe 5V voltage.
- Programmed control of the compressor, the light and the fan by the door open sensor.
- Automatic defrosting of the evaporator.
- Direct control of the light and defrosting.
- It signals the stage of work of the compressor and whole process of the defrosting.
- Signaling (sound and optical) of damage in circuits of sensors and emergency work.
- Chance to programme and monitor the state of work of the thermostat behind means of the computer.