It is cheaper in a set!
|Price of a product sold separately:||Set price|
|F-gases equipment ECONOMY||1689.69EUR||1515.88EURYou save (173,81 EUR)|
|F-gases equipment set PROFESSIONAL||2755.87EUR||2446.13EURYou save (309,74 EUR)|
Easy product returns
You can return the product without providing a reason within 14 days.
This product is available in our stores
As a practical product of the CPU family serial, the comparability between quality and price of CPU-C is high. The product deals with the signals by using the microcomputer and because of its powerful digital ability to process, it can better control its wire system and the signal from the sensor, even the tiny change of the signalcan be detected.
● Displaying quantity of the leak with single color
● Seven-level sensitivity adjustable
● Trigger key board
● Real-time sensitivity adjustable
● Battery voltage display
● Ability to all the halogen gases
● 14-inch (35.5cm) soft stainless probe
● Halogen check for lines of freezing, refrigeration and air-conditioning
● Leak check for Serial of vehicle-use air conditioners
● Leak for other systems and storage/recovery vessel. The product takes effect to all the halogenating refrigeratingmedium with chlorine and fluorine included, which include but are not limited to:
CFCs e.g. R12, R11, R500, R503 etc.
HCFCs e.g. R22, R123, R124, R502 etc.
HFCs e.g. R134a, R404a, R125,R407C,R410A,R507, R32, R1234yf,etc.
It can also detect other mixers such as AZ-50, HP62, MP39, etc.
● Detect Ethylene Oxide gas leaks in hospital sterilizing equipment(it will detect the homogenate carrier gas).
● Detect SF-6 in high voltage circuit breakers.
● Detect most gases that include Chlorine, Fluorine and Bromine (halogen gases).
● Detect cleaning agents used in dry-cleaning equipment such as carbon tetrachloride.
● Detect perchloroethyl in fire extinguishing system.
- Power supply: DC3V, Size 2 Alkaline batteries(2)
- Maximum sensitivity: R12, R22 and R134a have got approved.14g/y
- Limit sensitivity: fitting for halogenating refrigeratingmedium 3g/yr
- Sensor life expectancy: about 20 hours
- Battery life expectancy: About 30 hours under normal condition
- Mode: Continous and no limit
- Reaction time: Instantaneous
- Warm-up time: 6 seconds
- Reset time: 2 seconds
- Weight: 560g
- Length of the probe: 35.5cm
- Gross Weight: 1550G/PC