Terms and conditions
Dear Customer! Please read this very important text!
When receiving shipment (DPD courier company, DHL, etc.), please check the packaging status in the presence of the courier and see if the contents of the package have not been damaged during transportation. In case of suspicion of damage to the contents, immediately lodge a complaint with the courier and request to print the protocol of damages or refuse to receive the consignment by writing a cause: damage to the consignment. The written protocol is the basis for us to initiate a complaint procedure with the carrier.
1. Online Shop of ELGRA W. E. Kubik Sp. Jawna, located on the website at www.elgracool.pl, allows you to shop online. Data of the company running the online store: ELGRA W. E. Kubik Sp. Jawna ul.Kępska 21, 45-129 Opole, NIP 754-027-21-77, Regon 530573116, KRS 0000045699.
2. Shipping of the goods is issied for orders from 15 PLN gross (without transport costs).
3. Orders for collection are made from the gross amount of 50 PLN (without transport costs).
4. Due to changes and technological advances, the appearance of some goods may be slightly different from the pictures in our store.
PROCEDURE FOR PLACING AND FULFILLING ORDERS
5. The email address provided by the user and the phone number can be used to process orders.
6. The basic condition for the completion of an order is the proper fulfillment by the Ordering Party of the order form, made available by ELGRA W.E.Kubik Sp. Jawna on the website of the online store.
7. In the event of any circumstance which precludes the fulfillment of the order completely or temporarily, ELGRA W.E. Kubik Sp. Jawna reserves the right to suspend the performance of the order - the situation immediately obliges us to notify the Ordering Party.
8. Wrongly filled order forms will not be processed.
9. The payment for the ordered goods may take place according to the method chosen when placing the order or agreed with the Seller.
10. Purchased goods are delivered to the address indicated on the order form.
11. The customer has the right to choose the method of delivery, according to the order form. Shipping of some goods may be limited by the service of the store to specific carriers.
RETURNS OF UNCOLLECTED PARCELS
12. If the completed order will return to us (will not be received in time, refused to accept it, etc.) any second order that you place will have to be confirmed by phone. We note that we do not intend to further cooperate with Clients who have not collected two consignments in the history of their orders.
GUARANTEE AND ADVERTISING
13. Goods offered in the online store ELGRA W.E.Kubik Sp. Jawna the warranty period is 12 months from the date of issue of the warranty card or sales document (unless a warranty card has been issued). This provision does not, however, restrict the rights of the consumer (individual customer) to the rights conferred by the Consumer Rights Act of 30 May 2014.
14. For complaints please contact ELGRA W.E.Kubik Sp. Jawna to agree on how to implement warranty rights. We do not accept returns that have not been previously notified and have been shipped at our expense or charge.
15. In order to submit a complaint, it is necessary to present the purchase document (in the case of sales on the receipt - absolutely original) and the warranty card if the product has one. For some products (compressors, aggregates, etc.) we will ask you to fill in a special protocol available in the tab: files
16. In some cases we may ask you to send us photos of the products subject to your complaint.
17. Quantitative complaints should be reported on the day of collection or at the latest on the next business day.
RETURNS OF THE GOODS - RIGHT TO CANCEL THE AGREEMENT
18. The purchaser, being a consumer, shall have the right to withdraw from the distance contract without giving any reason.
19. In order to exercise the right referred to above, the Buyer should, within 14 days of the date on which he entered into possession of the item or in which a third person other than the carrier and indicated by the Buyer entered possession of the item, submit to the Seller a clear statement of will to withdraw from the contract (for example, by letter sent by mail or e-mail).
20. Buyers can use the withdrawal form template, available in the tab: account
21. In order to maintain the withdrawal period, it is sufficient for the Buyer to send information concerning the exercise of his right of withdrawal from the contract before the expiry of the withdrawal period.
22. In the event of a withdrawal from a distance contract, the contract is considered not to be. What the parties have witnessed is reimbursed. The Seller will return all payments received from the Buyer, including the cost of delivery of the item (except for additional costs resulting from the Buyer's choice of delivery other than the cheapest usual delivery method offered by the Seller) immediately no later than 14 days after the date on which The seller has been informed of the decision to exercise the right of withdrawal.
23. The Seller will make a refund of the payment using the same payment method as used by the Buyer in the original transaction, unless they expressly agreed otherwise; In each case, the Buyer will not incur any charges in connection with this return.
24. The purchaser is obliged to return the purchased goods to the seller's address immediately, however not later than 14 days from the day he renounced the contract. Please secure the returned product so that it is not damaged - we should receive the product as it was received by the Buyer. It is enough to return the item before it expires to keep it. The buyer bears the direct cost of returning the item. We do not accept postage charges.
25. The seller may withhold payment until the receipt of the item or until the Buyer delivers the proof of return, depending on which event occurred earlier.
26. The purchaser is responsible for the reduction of the value of the goods resulting from the use of it in a manner other than necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the item. The Seller reserves the right to obtain compensation from the Buyer for the reduction of the value of the item due to improper handling (Article 34 (4) of the Consumer Rights Act). Please secure the returned product so that it is not damaged.
27. In matters not covered by this Regulation, the provisions of the Civil Code and the Law on protection of certain consumer rights and liability for damage caused by dangerous goods of 31 March 2000 shall apply. No. 22, item 271).
The elgracool.pl shop informs that it uses "Trusted opinions" service provided by Grupa Allegro Sp. With o.o. Based in Poznan.