RETURNS OF THE GOODS - RIGHT TO CANCELTHE AGREEMENT
1. The purchaser, being a consumer, shall have the right to withdraw from the distance contract, without giving any reason.
2. In order to exercise the right referred to above, the Buyer should, within 14 days from the date on which he entered into possession of the item or in which a third person other than the carrier and indicated by the Buyer took possession of the item, submit to the Seller a clear statement of will to withdraw from the contract (eg, by letter sent by mail or by e-mail) 21.
3. In order to maintain the withdrawal period, it is sufficient for the Buyer to send information concerning the exercise of his right of withdrawal from the contract before the expiration of the withdrawal period.
4. In the event of a withdrawal from a distance contract, the contract is considered not to be. What the parties have provided is reimbursed. The Seller will return all payments received from the Buyer, including the cost of delivery of the item (except for the additional costs resulting from the Buyer's choice of delivery other than the cheapest usual delivery method offered by the Seller) immediately no later than 14 days after the date on which the Seller has been informed of the decision to exercise the right of withdrawal.
5. The Seller shall return the payment using the same payment methods as used by the Buyer in the original transaction, unless he expressly agrees otherwise; In each case, the Buyer will not be charged in connection with this return.
6. The purchaser is obliged to return the purchased goods to the Seller's address immediately, but not later than 14 days from the day he renounced the contract. Please secure the returned product so that it is not damaged - we should receive the product as it was received by the Buyer. To keep the term of withdrawal it is enough to send the item before the end of the term. The Buyer bears the direct cost of returning the item. We do not accept postage charges.
7. The Seller may withhold payment until the receipt of the item or until the Buyer delivers the proof of return, depending on which event occurs earlier.
8. The Buyer is responsible for the reduction of the value of the items resulting from the use in a manner other than necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the item. The Seller reserves the right to obtain compensation from the Buyer for the reduction of the value of the item as a result of its improper handling (Article 34 (4) of the Consumer Rights Act). Please secure the returned product so that it is not damaged